Free Nationwide Installation
Terms and Conditions
Please read all of these terms and conditions as they relate to the purchase of an Electronic Security Product from Trackerteam ltd
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything in these Terms and Conditions, please call us on 0800 246 1482 or email email@example.com
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the good by you (the Customer) from Trackerteam ltd of Unit 16, Hanson lane enterprise centre, Hanson lane, Halifax, HX1 5PG. email address firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number 0800 246 1482 (supplier)
- These are the Terms in which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for the purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft of position.
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Goods.
- Equipment means the equipment supplied to fit to your vehicle IE Electronic Security Product.
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order.
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as set out.
- Provider means the company who supply the service of monitoring and tracking your vehicle, including online applications for you to manage your tracker/vehicle.
- The description of the Goods is as set out on our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in colour and size.
- In the case of Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
BASIS OF SALE
- The description of the Goods on our website, catalogues, brochure or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
- When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- A Contract will be formed for the Goods ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 10 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Condition apply to a Contract entered into by you as a Customer where we, the Supplier, and you, the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier’s business premises or online, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (iii) made via phone with the Customer and a member or representative of the Supplier, or (iv) an order was placed by the Customer online via the Supplier’s website. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, eg by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF GOODS
- We shall provide and install the product to your vehicle.
- We may subcontract your installation to one of our authorized contractors.
- If we subcontract your installation and any issues arise with the installation you will be passed to the contractor to deal with them directly.
- If you believe the equipment or installation has caused a fault with your vehicle, we must be given the first opportunity to investigate with one of our own engineers or any costs incurred will not be covered by us.
- We will not be liable for any invoices, costs, or amounts not authorized by us prior. If the equipment causes fault with your vehicle and Trackerteam Ltd are at fault providing, we will cover repair costs of up to £140.00 plus VAT, inclusive of vehicle recovery.
- All tracking Subscriptions other than our G5 tracker are the responsibility of the Provider and if the product fails it is the Provider’s responsibility.
- If the manufacturer of the product you have bought from us ceases trading or we don’t not deal with that manufacturer further, you are not eligible for a refund in any way.
- Should you cancel your order up to 24 hours before the installation day we may charge you a FEE
- All cancelations must be done in working hours via the office on 0800 246 1482 or email@example.com
- You shall contact the Provider separately to set up any Subscriptions for the services they offer to ensure your vehicle is monitored with your new tracking device. We are not responsible for tracking your vehicle once the tracker has been installed to your vehicle or for any costs of Subscriptions for this service.
- You shall cooperate with us in all matters relating to the installation of the device.
- You shall only permit our authorized personnel to carry out any installation or modification work on the Equipment. Any unauthorized work may result in the manufacturers warranty and our warranty becoming void.
- You shall not remove the Equipment from the vehicle.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges for the Goods, and the total price of them and the charges, is that set out in our price list current at the date we accepted the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- Payment for Goods must be made You must pay in cash or by submitting your credit or debit card detail with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
- Any overdue amounts of money will be charged at daily and if not paid within 7 days of installation may be passed to a debt collection firm to chase on our behalf.
- Any costs incurred by ourselves by chasing overdue amounts will be added to the outstanding invoice.
- We will deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location by the time or within the period agreed, or failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- We have refused to deliver the goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or if you told us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- After we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract of any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If any Goods from a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the Goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Island, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes and you may need to find an independent engineer to install the Equipment to your vehicle.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of sorting and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
RISK AND TITLE
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the goods will:
- Be of satisfactory quality
- Be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- Conform to their description
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF EITHER PARTY
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- The party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- The party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comfy with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read alongside our other policies.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified.
- We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- We will implement technical and organizational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by the Consumer because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND COMPLAINTS
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or , where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints on the email address email@example.com
Need help finding the best tracker for your needs?
Finding the right tracker for you, your vehicle and insurance category can be difficult. Our team are here to help you find the tracker for your needs and budget.
Contact our team now on 0800 246 5538 or use the form and we will call you right back.
We’re open 8am – 8pm 7 days a week.
Request a Callback
We’re the UK’s leading installer of award winning vehicle tracking devices
Tracker Team supply & install a wide range of stolen vehicle trackers from award winning manufacturers. We are fully TASSA and Thatcham approved installers. We don’t ask our engineers to install 10+ trackers a day and rush the jobs we want them to carefully fit the unit in your vehicle and hide it away so it cant be found easily.